Sugar Paint Mocking Bird Paint and Dye, have the flexability to dye your products in Powder and water, or add the powder to any waterbase white base paint to create your own perfect shade.
Mocking Bird is a soft and gentle Blue, created from a feeling of looking at the sky on a beautiful clear day, watching the colours change form light to dark blue, feeling happy.
Why Sugar Paint?
I love creating... but not at any cost. I don't like waste and I like my creative budget to go as far as possible. From frustration, I began to ponder the attributes my perfect paint might have. I wanted a paint that let me, the creator be in control. This meant:
1. I wanted to be in control of the shade of colour;
2. I wanted to have a paint that enabled me to choose the finish, such as chalky, silky, flat or other;
3. I didn't want waste - I wanted to be able to use just what I needed for my project and not be left with un-wanted paint;
4. I wanted to maximise what I could create with my budget. As a creator I liked to experiment with finishes and the cost of some paints always made me hesitate;
5. I wanted the paint to enable me to paint across a wide range of materials including wood, metal, plastic, glass and even fabrics and leather;
6. I wanted to be able to dye (not paint) fabrics.
So with these goals in mind, I set about creating beautiful colours and a paint system that put me, the creator, back in control. And after about five years of development, Sugar Paint is here that ticks all of these boxes.
Sugar paint paint and dye powders have 4 super concentrated teaspoons in each packet ,that enables you to dye your laces, white fabrics, and much much more whilst enables you to take this beautiful blue to add to any white water base paints of your choice. Less is trul more with sugar paint.. Made for creators