Ninas Lavender Paint and Dye , The prettiest Lavender , like being in a Lavender field , my beautiful Friend Nina made for her.... want to explore your creativity. you can mix your shades of lavender with any water based white paint , and then match your decor by dyeing tablecloths lace cutains,whatever your hearts desire to match yur projects . Yes one powder can totally do this on less than JUST 1 TEASPOONS of sweet sugar ....
Why Sugar Paint?
I love creating... but not at any cost. I don't like waste and I like my creative budget to go as far as possible. From frustration, I began to ponder the attributes my perfect paint might have. I wanted a paint that let me, the creator be in control. This meant:
1. I wanted to be in control of the shade of colour;
2. I wanted to have a paint that enabled me to choose the finish, such as chalky, silky, flat or other;
3. I didn't want waste - I wanted to be able to use just what I needed for my project and not be left with un-wanted paint;
4. I wanted to maximise what I could create with my budget. As a creator I liked to experiment with finishes and the cost of some paints always made me hesitate;
5. I wanted the paint to enable me to paint across a wide range of materials including wood, metal, plastic, glass and even fabrics and leather;
6. I wanted to be able to dye (not paint) fabrics.
So with these goals in mind, I set about creating beautiful colours and a paint system that put me, the creator, back in control. And after about five years of development, Sugar Paint is here that ticks all of these boxes.